25.6.07

midsummer - the sequel

so, now it's monday and the weekend's gone! my friends came over, we didn't go out to bbq the food. It was hot and a litle bit humid, but the sun was behind big, grey clouds that looked like they wanted to pour some water on us. we started off by playing a game of uno. dolly and glenn were new to the game, so they were kind of frustrated when it didn't go so well. anders, a friend of mine, called and asked to come over. we ate, we talked, we did weird faces and eventually we went out (except dolly and glenn, who went home). anders ditched me and patrik, and i decided to go home.

the headache the next day was unbearable. but, then again, i had no one to blame but myself. what i hate most about being hung over is that i always wake up so damn early! i always wake up between 5-8, even though i can fall asleep as late 2. but i stayed in bed and slept on and off untill 2 pm before dragging my awful self to the shower. much refreshed after that, i went to my parents where mom was making her fabolous food and where my brother was watching some interesting chef that cursed alot on tv. dad wanted to clap my head, since i was hung over and thought that i would die out of taking in 2 panodil pills for my head ache. well, we came to the conclusion that it's a privilege to die around your loved ones and also in the comfort of my parents sofa. cause it's hell of a comfortable couch! i rested alot there and got better (note: less hung over). we played games and had a nice evening. i didn't want to go back to the mayhem my apartment had become from after the party (and i hate that about parties! you always clean it to tiptop shape, and then the next day, it's all one, bigger mess than before you cleaned!)so i spent the night at my hotel ma. didn't really come home until yesterday at around 5 pm. met robert and his girlfriend kristin first. we went in to town and had ourselves some coffee and very expensive sodas and juice. of course, i cleaned the apartment somewhat when i came home, so it could look respectable.

No comments: