29.8.07

upcoming this fall...

i have so many plans, goals and wishes for this fall, that i feel like i'm going to burst! it's time to look forward, be constructive and take action!

i've decided that this fall, i'm going to...
upgrade my wardrobe! (save 15-20000 sek for a day of shopping good, proper, well-mannered clothes)

trim my body! (drop to 70 kilos or at least trim enough to fit in jeans size 30. right now, i have size 33 in some jeans!)

get a new job! i've started applying for new jobs and am on a look out for new openings. so if you hear anything, i'm all ears!

save money! open accounts, use my excisting accounts better. i have an account on iceland. start saving 1000 sek/month, so i have money whenever i go there, i won't need think of money, it's already there. and then one for vacation, one for my home and one, well just to have. let's get rich or die trying. =P

start writing a book! i have an exciting story line and want to put it on the paper. and when i'm done, i'll have a test group with a few handpicked people, reading and commenting. then, i'll be a fuck-yeah writer making doe! hehe... ;)

when it comes to my excercising my goal will be to be to go 3 times a week. and i'm a bit curious on both a dance course in salsa as in kendo. but first getting the gym in my weekly routine, so those things will wait till spring, at least.

then there's the food, in where i'll have to cut back on sweets, soda and alcohol. the last one won't be a problem since i get stomachproblems from drinking.

there's alot of things i need to upgrade! my poor canapé, that is in need of a make over, i'll need probably at least 10000 sek for the remake and maybe even more, if it's in need of new springs... but since i'm in search of a new job, a new wardrobe will fit better at the moment. so, it's just for me to save and save. and as i shrink, my clothes will fit better (they're all to small at the moment), i'll have a new job so i earn more money and then i can save more to in the end save up for my canapé as well as other things!

like a trip to iceland. me and my brothers have been talking about going together for a week this fall to iceland, but no more specific plans have been made. so i'm hoping we can take it later on. or at least i'll travel after x-mas sometime... thinking about taking a long one and maybe doing a us-trip like i did last easter. we'll see. =)

No comments: