26.10.06

Flirting with the future

the renovation has started and i'm currently living in smurf town until it's all over. me, mom and dad went to buy tiles and clinkers. stopped by to see how the renovation progressed. and i had no kitchen. no bathroom. i did have a hole in the wall between. and even funnier, a big ol' hole right where the toilet used to be! and this weekend, i'm throwing out my old refrigerator and that nasty stove i got. i have been blessed with a family that cares and helps, cause my dad will be helping me as well as buying a new kitchen to the apartment!
my boss came over today to our workplace and we had a small chat. i didn't get my salary yesterday, but we quickly resolved that issue. to bad, the department that pays out the salary can't be as quick. but i'll get my money by tuesday at the latest. but that's not what our chat was about. it was more about my future at the company and my potentials. and there was little need of convincing her that i had potential, she made it clear that she was aware that the assignment i'm on right now isn't challenging enough. and we were on the same level that i needed to advance within the firm to stay challenged. maybe work as a teamleader. or at least something with greater responsability. so who knows where i might end after this assignment? but i justed stepped up on the ladder a bit. and that's happy.
last but not least, you all know that me and g-spotted ended our relationship. so, i'm single2mingle, as i say. and i've found myself a date! a cute and intelligent guy, a chemistry technician at KTH who seems really nice. now, i've only talked to him on the net, so i don't know really how he is, but from what i've seen and read, he seems like a pretty good guy. i'll give you guys an update on how the dating goes, but cross your fingers for me. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag håller ALLA mina tummar! *Kram*

Glenn said...

Hur går dejtandet? Kom igen nu. Tell me! Tell me! =)

Anonymous said...

Frábært að heyra með vinnuna Gústi...... þú ert bara sannur snillingur ;-)

Vonandi gekk deitið vel,

Verðum í bandi, Erla og c.