15.10.06

my apartment echoes

well, i still have a kitchen, but i've packed everything belonging in the kitchen. and the bathroom. on monday the workers will start tearing the rooms apart. if you can call it rooms, it's more like small spaces. i've seen closets bigger than my kitchen. but it's my kitchen and i love it.

see, the pipes in the house of where i'm currently staying is in need of an exchange program. we get fresh new pipes visiting our house and the old ones takes a field trip to the junk yard. so this weekend is spent on packing and cleaning. today i have, with the help of two lovely smurfs, washed all of my clothes and packed both the kitchen and the bathroom. and some of the living room. my apartment echoes.

tomorrow is cleaning and moving my stuff to the lovely smurfs, whom i'll be staying with for the time being. and when i'm back, i'll have a whole new apartment (almost)! =)

so my biggest problem right now is which tile i should have... and it's a tricky one!

No comments: