17.7.07

kinda funny how one can get a bad conscience from not blogging. haven't blogged since last friday and i've been feeling bad about it all the time. but i've told myself that the weekends are off, so i don't have to feel stressed about it. no good that helped, apparently. ;)

anyway, had a lovely weekend... inside! hardly went out, god i was so hungover on saturday. messed up the entire weekend, it did. but what the hell, had a nice time, though. and i'm starting to have my suspicions that i'm getting the shits from drinking... uh-oh, better walk this plank rather lightly. ;)

otherwise, it's been good. am up to date with my tv-shows, spent saturday night (me, my pizza, my coke and my candy) watching shows i hadn't seen in a while.
yesterday, i saw the new harry potter movie. i know, i'm going alot to the movies right now. it feels like i've become one of those guys that rather wants to stay in and watch a film, than go out and party. a review of the film will come in a later post.

No comments: