26.7.07

worst day ever

yesterday was a bad day. a very bad day. woke up, almost late. caught the bus in the last minute, very nice driver. got to work, felt like a looser. checked my phone, simcard not active. why? i asked. called my old operator, couldn't help. called my new operator. they blamed the old one. no phone, no life. tried to buy presents to my family for the dinner tonight (we're having dinner with giftwraps), but my idea was shattered when i went to the mall and the store i was going to wasn't there. so now i have to stress (literally!) before dinner to get the presents done. well, yeah, and there wasn't any other ideas in mind, for a small sum of money (no stores, they were remaking the f*cking mall! and while stressing around in the mall, finding a cool gift (or 4), i got soaking wet (and grumpy) in the sweater (now i understand that name!), which, in turn, i felt obliged to have since my t-shirt was to small. finally, i came to my friends' (glenn & dolly) place, emptyhanded (well, i bought a t-shirt for myself @ h&m's), took a shower and freshened up. drank a whole bottle of wine (almost) and was given food and good company.
on the way home, the bus was late, so i missed the train. i was about to take a cab, when the bus to my subway came. the subway was 20 minutes away and so i decided to take a cab instead. the cabdriver was really nice and lifted my spirits in the end of a bad day. sl on the other hand, they're paying for my cab.

No comments: