23.7.07

sunday. an achievements day!

yesterday was so good! woke up around 9, called my dad who came over for breakfast. well, he brought breakfast. we talked a bit and then we did some work on the kitchen. not much left, but to paint, or so.
Also went to my friends new apartment and helped him and his girlfriend to scrape the last of the wallpaper away in their livingroom as to paint in their bedroom. i took some pictures, but aren't allowed to show them.
sweet though was the walk there and back. a total of 9 km, i walked for about 1h40m. i'm feeling how my weight is slowly fading away. ;)
i also booked a trip for me and anton to polland! no charter, but polland seems cheap enough! and maybe not as bad as you might have heard about it. haha... well, we'll see.
ps. and sorry thóra, got so late yesterday, didn't take any pics of my kitchen. i'll do it tonight. ;) ds.

No comments: