28.7.07

lost and found

been cleaning all day. it's so hot in my apartment, it feels like i'm going to faint. whilst i've been cleaning (and boy, oh boy have i been cleaning), i've found and apparently lost (or can't seem to find, is more appropriate) some stuff.

it's good to clean, cause i've found gift certificates for 700 sek! yippie! and hurray! i'm gonna shop 'til i drop when i come home from my vacation! free money, so to say... ;)
worse is that i can't seem to find my passport. which is so bad, in so many ways. i'm suppose to leave for gothenburg tomorrow and warsaw on wednesday. since i'm not a swedish citizen, i can't just stroll into any police department and get a new passport. i have to go to the icelandic embassy. in stockholm. which opens monday.
i've been searching in most places in the apartment. had to go out and get myself a bite to eat an hour ago, and was seriously wishing that my passport would be floating in mid air when i got home, saying to me 'i hope this will be a lesson for you, that you handle me with greater care!' and then lay itself upon my palm. and the day would be saved. but nope. no passport in mid air. nor on the floor, nor in the roof, or any walls for that matter.
i'm gonna continue to look for the passport. but if i can't find it... well, i hope that the temporary passport doesn't cost to much.

No comments: